Postby gromfh » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:39 pm

Hey, y'all. I'm going to the NARBC today to pick up some animals and was wondering if I need to get a "pedigree" of some sort of the animal I bought from something that states the parents of the animal's genetics/morph or something like that. I don't plan on breeding quiet yet, but in the event that I ever want to do so after nursing school and a year or two of steady income (9 months till I finish!) I would like to be prepared.


P.S. The animals I was thinking of getting were fat tailed/leopard geckos, ball pythons, or another hedgehog and hognose.
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:08 am

Postby JMBall's » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:29 pm

The more lineage info, eating habbits, growth rates...ect the better. Record keeping is always a good thing.
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:34 pm

Postby jeanus » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:11 am

There is no place like the AKC for reptiles so getting a written guarantee especially the hets is good. Go with good breeders too. Watch out because some breeders sell other peoples reptiles and would not necessarily know its back round so everything you get on it would be good. Some states you need the sellers information and batch number ect ect. Have fun
User avatar
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:21 am
Location: Florida

Return to Ball Python Breeding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests