Postby emdmua » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:20 am

Hi everyone I'm Elizabeth. I have a 2-3 year old ball python named Balthazarr with two r's, he is my first ball python but not my first snake or other type of reptiles. As well as Balthazarr I also have a 3 year old sand boa ( Jethro ) and a 2 year old beardie ( Smaug ). I'm so glad to be part of the community!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emdmua

Postby amlucky » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:50 am

Welcome Elizabeth,

First, I wanted to say that I love your names for your reptiles. Also, I love ball pythons as pets. They are hands down my favorite snake. I now have one ball python, but have owned others in the past and one big thing that I learned is that it helps tremendously to build a community of other keepers who are familiar with them. I spend a good bit of time on this forum, in my Facebook group, and talking to my trusted breeders. Trust me when I say it makes a world of difference. There are a lot of reputable breeders and experienced keepers in the reptile community that are always willing to help new keepers (or first time keepers of a specific species).
amlucky

Postby Genama » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:02 pm

Id like to foin the world of video games with my new friends, which ill find here i have a little collection of figures from different games i love it, my precious...
Genama

Return to Introductions